Friday, April 27, 2012

Sheepish Grins Creamy Lanolin Spray Video Tutorial!!

So here it is!!  I'm officially on YouTube - or LittleBrownOwlTube as our channel is called ;)  While I know how easy it is to use the Sheepish Grins Creamy Lanolin Spray, I realised that just saying, "Massage it in" might sound really too easy and you might not believe me!   So I braved the camera and I'm here to show you it is that easy.

I used to use solid lanolin (with no yummy scent), but this needs to be melted in hot water and the woollies soaked in it and I often found than I got inconsistent coverage and even sometimes blobby bits of lanolin on the wool!  Once I discovered this spray lanolin way back about 6 years ago (when owlet #1 was still a wee bub) I never went back! 

Enjoy watching, and I hope this shows you just how quick and easy it is to use:




Lori xo

No comments:

Post a Comment